Want to know why we run the Safest Dry Needling Course?
Our Top 10 Safety Facts:
1. We have a 100% Safety Record after training more than 4,500 Manual Therapists, ensuring that everyone attending our Dry Needling courses are taught the safest needling techniques.
2. Director, Dr Wayne Mahmoud is a highly experienced Osteopath and has a Masters Degree in Acupuncture. He is a Certified Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist (CMTPT), having completed a 120-hour Dry Needling Training Program by Myopain Seminars (USA).
3. In addition, he has more than 30 years’ clinical and teaching experience, having taught at RMIT University & Victoria University (Melbourne).
Dr Mahmoud has presented Dry Needling courses in the United Kingdom, Kuwait, Egypt, Dubai, India, New Zealand, and was invited to present at the Tenth World Congress on Myofascial Pain Syndrome and Fibromyalgia Syndrome, Bangalore, India in 2017.
4. All our presenters have completed a two-year training program, under the guidance of Dr Wayne Mahmoud. Our Presenter Training Program (PTP) provides Manual Therapists that attend our Dry Needling courses the assurance of consistent training practices based on safe dry needling practice.
5. All of our presenters have a shared passion for Dry Needling practice, a love of teaching, and a goal to help students achieve their best at every course they present.
6. Every course commences with a Safety Review presentation summarising the safety procedures and emphasising safe needling practice. This review focuses on all of our key safety concepts, strategies and protocols taught at the practical course.
7. Our Dry Needling courses teach the high caution needling areas using a 1:1 Presenter to Student ratio. This teaching method provides therapists with the confidence they need to be able to apply the needling techniques they’ve learned safely and effectively.
8. We use HD quality video recorded in a studio to present all of the needling techniques and practices so that our teaching is consistent, all participants can see every technique clearly, and no one is asked to be a model for demonstration purposes. This delivery method also reduces participant fatigue at a high contact practical course like Dry Needling.
9. We listen to participant’s feedback. Every practitioner is asked to complete a course evaluation form that provides us with important feedback about how to improve and continue to raise the bar at our courses.
10. We offer all therapists access to our Dry Needling Video Training Site (DNVTS) where they can choose from over 350 video clips as part of a regularly updated online content library. The site also provides users with access to Dr Wayne Mahmoud who is available to answer questions about needling techniques, safety practices, and patient presentations. All the content that’s in the VTS is also available through the CPD Health Courses Free App.
Have any questions? Please let us know Click Here
Start your Dry Needling training for just £49 today!
How does it work? You're just a few easy steps away from securing your place for just £49...
- Choose your practical course and click "Enrol".
- Choose weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments. You can view your repayments on the checkout page.
- After making your 1st payment of £49, you’re place will be secured on the practical course and you'll get instant access to ALL your online theory modules.
It’s as easy as that!
And don't forget...the SOONER you enrol, the MORE TIME you'll have to complete your theory modules.
You are visiting the CPD Health Courses site for United Kingdom, but you are visiting this site from elsewhere. Would you like to visit the Australia and NZ site instead?